If you are already a student of A Course in Miracles, or you are interested in learning about this teaching and perhaps integrating its message of all-inclusive peace, love and forgiveness into your own life, you are welcome to attend monthly mini-workshops which are held in Nelspruit, at the Bardolino Artists Retreat.
In these mini-workshops we learn about the Love that inspires A Course in Miracles, as well as the loving message which pours through this teaching; a message which is often misunderstood because of its seeming complexity. We will align and reconnect with this gentle presence, the Love and the Light of Spirit which flows through the pages of the Course, ‘between the words’.
The schedule includes teachings, discussion, meditation, some DVD clips and music. We teach and learn from each other in a welcoming, all-inclusive forum. Andrea prepares for and facilitates the gatherings.
We touch on the following:
- a background to A Course in Miracles and how it came to be
- who you Truly are
- your purpose here
- the Guide and Healer within
- the nature of the false self (the ego)
- the “dynamics”, also known as delusions, of the ego
- victim consciousness
- developing awareness of your own ‘barriers’ to the Love that you are
- how to use these new levels of awareness consciously and practically in your life
For information on upcoming events at the Bardolino Artists Retreat please follow their page on Facebook, via this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/426675584042412/